The Ironclad Legacy Pan is the only cast iron skillet with a Three Generation Guarantee™️, made in Australia. Made to order, every Legacy Pan is as unique as the family recipes it will prepare.
Cast from the highest grade of recycled iron, the Legacy Pan has been designed to withstand at least 100 years of daily use. We're so confident it will last, every Ironclad Pan automatically comes with our trademark Three Generation Guarantee™️.
All Ironclad Cookware arrives fresh from the foundry unseasoned - unseasoned means no chemicals, dyes or enamels where they shouldn't be. Better for you and the planet.
- Weight - approximately one red cabbage
- 2.9kg Single Mould Pour
- Unseasoned, High-Grade T-220 Recycled Iron
- 280mm Diameter at top-edge / 250mm at cooking base (mid-size family pan)
- 45mm High Sides
- Hangable, Ergonomic Handle
- Front Grip
- Dual Pouring Lips
- Comes with Printed Three Generation Guarantee™️, Use & Care Instructions, Seasoning Balm and Australian Made 100% Cotton Storage Bag