Our 31cm AUS-ION™ Extra Heavy Duty Skillet is a large, solid 4mm thick pan which is built to withstand even the toughest cooking environments! Equally at home on your stovetop (including induction), BBQ or campfire.
EXTRA Heavy Duty Skillet with superior conductivity & toughness due to it's 4mm thickness. Higher and thicker walls than our 30cm Skillet (our regular 26 & 30cm skillets are 3mm thick by comparison). Price is for one carton of 4 pans incl. GST.Made in Australia from clean Australian iron
Patented seamless, one-piece design
Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil
Sear, sauté, bake, roast, fry, or grill
Use in the oven, on the stove, on the BBQ, or over a campfire
Great for induction cooktops
Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass
Made in Australia from clean Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
- Ergonomic handles with heavy venting in skillet necks to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at grip for cooler handing with regular use. Broad grip designed with ergonomics and fatigue reduction in mind.
- World first One-piece, rivet & weld free construction for improved hygiene & durability (patents pending).
- Suitable for induction and any cook top/oven/flame source (except microwave) – Nothing beats iron cookware for perfect crusts on meat and crispy skin on fish (maillard reaction = deep, savoury flavours)! Equally suitable for delicates and low temp cooking.
- Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable – like cast iron, only ½ the weight. Watch the care videos to see how easy it is (and give the very best advice to your customers) here: https://www.solidteknics.com/ironcare
- Multi-century warranty (single piece construction, no coatings, thick & tough): http://www.solidteknics.com/warranty/ Date Stamped for the generations.