Fire & Smoke shows how to barbecue mouthwatering recipes with smoky and succulent flavours that will see you through the summer and beyond in style.
Organised into chapters on:
* From the Sea – delicious fish and seafood dishes
* Crowd-pleasers – food to impress friends, such as Beef Short Ribs and Sticky Pork Belly & Rice Noodle Salad
* Hand-held – get messy with Chilli Dogs, Smoked Chicken Wings and Lamb Shish Kebabs
* Smoking – featuring hot-smoked classics like Pulled Pork and Prawns with Dirty Romesco Sauce to Cold smoked Salmon
* Veggies, Sides & Breads – barbecues aren’t just about meat so indulge in Chargrilled Leaves with Burnt Lemon Dressing, Cauliflower Steaks and Chipotle Slaw
* Sauces, Dips & Pickles – accompaniments to take your dishes to the next level
* Cocktails & Coolers – drinks to wash down and complement your grilled dishes
* Desserts – indulge in Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream and what barbecue would be complete without s’mores?
* Restoke the Flames – ideas for the morning after including Buttermilk Pancakes and Brunch PIzzette
This is the ultimate guide to cooking with fire and smoke.
About the Author
Rich Harris is a passionate chef, food stylist and home economist,developing his cooking style behind the scenes of many of the UK's leading food television programmes. He is a regular presenter for Waitrose TV and writes for their magazine, Harvest.