The ultimate perforated flaming skillet - from open fire to BBQ to oven. Chargrill & cook those choice cuts/prawns & veggies with the best. Your imagination is the limit!
Developed with Neil Perry and his chefs at Rockpool for the ultimate durable mesh pan. The perforations allow smoke and fire to penetrate to achieve that flame-grilled taste in meats and vegetables. It nests perfectly with our 26cm AUS-ION™ Skillet to catch any drips, for easy transfer of roasts and thick steaks from flame sear and seal to oven. Patented seamless, one-piece design
Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil
Sear, sauté, bake, roast, fry, or grill
Use in the oven, on the stove, on the BBQ, or over a campfire
Great for induction cooktops
Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass
Made in Australia from clean Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
- Ergonomic handles with heavy venting in skillet necks to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at grip for cooler handing with regular use. Broad grip designed with ergonomics and fatigue reduction in mind.
- World first One-piece, rivet & weld free construction for improved hygiene & durability (patents pending).
- Suitable for induction and any cook top/oven/flame source (except microwave) – Nothing beats iron cookware for perfect crusts on meat and crispy skin on fish (maillard reaction = deep, savoury flavours)! Equally suitable for delicates and low temp cooking.
- Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable – like cast iron, only ½ the weight. Watch the care videos to see how easy it is (and give the very best advice to your customers) here: https://www.solidteknics.com/ironcare
- Multi-century warranty (single piece construction, no coatings, thick & tough): http://www.solidteknics.com/warranty/ Date Stamped for the generations.