Can you handle the heat?
Winter is coming, but we are just warming up at The Que Club
Saturday the 28th of April we are celebrating all things HOT!
In conjunction with Melbourne Hot Sauce we are proud to host our very first heat seeker challenge!!
Do you fancy yourself a chilli fiend, hot and spicy addict, possess an asbestos tongue? Then this is the challenge for you.
The Que Club Hot Wing Challenge:
- 8 rounds of pain
- In each round those that can’t finish their plate of wings (one drumstick, one flapper) in under a minute are eliminated, drinking anything during the minute is forbidden and the bones must be clean
- In the instance we have competitors remaining after 8 rounds, we will conduct a sudden death round, details on the day
- Cash, Prizes and Trophies will be awarded to those finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Only $20 to enter (milk is included ;))
- Be here by 1.45pm to register, round 1 to commence at 2.00pm
It won’t be just the challenge where things are heating up, we will be serving up $10 buckets of hot wings all day, our usual smokey goodness from The Que Club pit, paired with some of the freshest brews in town!